It's been awhile! I took a lot of time off from the running game, while I dealt with some plantar fasciitis and tendonitis onaccounta running that marathon.
But, a few therapy sessions, and 2 pair of really good shoes later...I'm back in the game!
I've decided to get back with the Heart Rate training, since I've lost a little of that in the last couple of months. So, we are back to really, REALLY slow, easy runs - keeping the Heart Rate below 160. I'm running Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and cycling on Sunday. Arjay and I are also trying to work some yoga into the mix. My plan for that is Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We'll see! It means waking up a titch earlier...and that is HARD for me. So, this will be the plan until October. So, I won't be doing the Nov. 3rd marathon I'd hoped for - BUT - I think I'll give the Tobacco Trail another go!
I'm hoping to write more here, and my other blogs, all of which you can access at www.thisspecialsnowflake.com. It hasn't been updated in quite awhile, but I'm getting back to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment